banner


Saturday, March 10, 2012

Movie From the Vault - Sheena


When I was a young man I was in love with Tanya Roberts. Being twelve my access to erotica was thankfully limited (whereas I don't know how parents of 12 year olds today lock down the limitless avenues of depravity that are so readily available to their kids). But in those days movies like "Sheena" were all it took to make all my adolescent dreams come true.

Tanya Roberts is Sheena, a Tarzan ripoff who was, instead of being raised in Africa by apes, raised in Africa by a tribe who protect a secret of healing earth or something. I'm not sure why white people are always being abandoned to become the King or Queen of the jungle, but that's the story so whatever.

Anyway, "Sheena" was not the best movie in the world, but it gave an adolescent kid a glimpse into the awesomeness of Tanya Roberts. That may not be selling it very well, but I'm recovering from a hamstring injury so I've been drinking a lot of vodka to offset the pain, so I may not be the best person to ask.

All I can say is that I have these great nostalgic moments of pausing this movie at strategic times during the bathing scene to get just a glimpse of a fully naked Tanya Roberts, which I'm pretty sure is a lot better than what kids today are able to do after their parents go to bed.

Anyway, I'm just trying to say that for that reason this movie is still awesome to me, so there it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment