banner


Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dear Mediafire...

STOP FLAGGING MY ACCOUNT FOR DELETION! I use it all the time. I was just in it. I'm in it a lot. I'm in it all the time. But you constantly threaten to delete it.

Most of the internet is built on free services, which is why I put up with your constant cut-rate popup ads without complaint. You don't hear Google bitching about how I search for things for free, but you are always on me about my free mediafire account no matter how often I sign in, which is pretty often.

I guess free users aren't worth anything to you, but if that's true don't offer free services. But stop harassing me about my account. I use it all the time, but you constantly act like I don't. If you don't want me to use the free service anymore, just say so. Otherwise leave me alone. If you flag my account for deletion one more time, I'll drop it myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment