banner


Thursday, April 28, 2011

Movie In the Vault: Turkish Batwoman

While perusing the web world for superheroine posters, I accidentally came across this print (sorry if it's too revealing, but it only has its full impact as shown):


What's more fascinating about this purely prurient Turkish Batwoman movie is how difficult it is to find. I've browsed a bit for clips but apparently even die hard bootleggers have come back from Turkey empty-handed. I'm sure nothing lives up to this poster, but the mystique is only strengthened in the absence of a viewable copy. And this is coming from a guy who foolishly assumed that the Turkish Star Wars was the apex of what they had to offer in the way of bootleg B movies. I'm still on the lookout for this gem but it looks like I might not have any luck with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment