banner


Sunday, April 10, 2011

Johnny Drama Award: Terry Kiser

I don't care what anybody says, "Weekend At Bernie's" is still one of the funniest movies ever.  And it's all because of this guy...



Besides being the life of the party even though he was dead throughout "Weekend At Bernie's" and its dubious sequel, Kiser was also a staple of 80's movies and TV. He did guest spots on "The Fall Guy", "Magnum P.I." and "Knight Rider". He later played H.G. Wells in more than one episode of "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman".

He's one of those faces you know even if you don't know why, even though he's still most recognizable for his role as a corpse.

Here's the trailer for "Forest Warrior", a Chuck Norris eco-flick about evil loggers. So I guess Chuck's house is made of soy. I'm not sure, but watch close, because I'm pretty sure at 1:09 Chuck punches a chipmunk.


No comments:

Post a Comment